top of page


If you're planning to visit the United States on a temporary basis for tourism, business, medical treatment, continue your education, or certain types of temporary work, you may need a nonimmigrant visa. Nonimmigrant visas are specifically designed for foreign nationals seeking temporary entry into the country for various purposes.

The type of nonimmigrant visa required depends on the purpose of your travel, as defined by immigration law. Typically, individuals can directly apply for a tourist (B-2) or business (B-1) nonimmigrant visa at the U.S. consulate or embassy in their home country. However, those looking to study or work in the U.S. may need specific authorization and documentation before applying for a nonimmigrant visa.

For a comprehensive list of all nonimmigrant visa classifications and their specific requirements, we recommend referring to the U.S. Department of State website.

We are here to assist you throughout the visa application process, offering guidance and support to ensure your journey to the United States is smooth and hassle-free. If you have any questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to helping you make your travel dreams a reality!

Couple Selfie
  • B1- For Business 

  • B-2 – For Tourism

  • VWP – Visa Waiver Program

Looking over the campaign
  • H-1b – Specialty (Professional) Occupation

  • H-2 (a/b) – Temporary Workers

  • H-3: Trainee or Special Education visitor

  • O-Individual with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement

  • TN Visa/Status – Mexican and Canadian Listed Professionals

  • R-1 – Religious Worker

  • F-1 – Student

  • M-1 – Vocational Student

  • J - 1 - Exchange Visitor

Photo of attractive family doc lady patients consultation beaming friendly smiling reliabl

  • H-1b – Specialty (Professional) Occupation

  • J-1 – Exchange Visitor

Men in a Meeting
  • B-1 – Temporary Business Visitor

  • L-1a – International CompanyExecutive/Manager Transferee

  • L-1b – International Company Specialized Knowledge Transferee

  • E-2 – Treaty Investor and Essential Worker of Treaty Investor

  • E-1 – Treaty Trader and Essential Worker of Treaty Trader



Virginia Office

1750 Tysons BLVD#1543

, McLean, VA 22102

New York Office

745 5th Ave, #500

New York, NY 10151


Click Here to Find Us


Contact Us

Opening Hours

Mon - Fri

9:00 am – 5:00 pm (EST)

Join Our Email List

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page