top of page


To visit the United States without establishing residency, you'll need to secure a visitor visa. However, individuals from specific countries might not need one.


A nonimmigrant visitor visa allows foreign nationals to enter the U.S. on a temporary basis, tailored to a specific purpose, without any intention of establishing permanent residence. Whether it's for business negotiations, academic conferences, leisurely exploration of America's vast landscapes, visiting loved ones, or seeking world-class medical treatment, there's a visa category designed for your unique needs.


If the U.S. visa system, with all the forms and requirements, is overwhelming for you, we are here to help. From eligibility criteria and understanding the nuances of different visa categories to walking you through the application process, consular processing, and preparing for potential interviews*, we've got you covered. Our resources are exhaustive, ensuring you are well-equipped at every step.


Your dream U.S. trip, be it for work, wonder, or wellness, begins with the right paperwork.

* Interviews are generally required for visa applicants with certain limited exceptions. 

B-1 Temporary Business Visitor

You may be eligible for a B-1 visa if you will be participating in business activities of a commercial or professional nature in the United States, including, but not limited to:

  • Consulting with business associates

  • Traveling for a scientific, educational, professional or business convention, or a conference on specific dates

  • Settling an estate

  • Negotiating a contract

  • Participating in short-term training

  • Transiting through the United States: certain persons may transit the United States with a B-1 visa

  • Deadheading: certain air crewmen may enter the United States as deadhead crew with a B-1 visa

B-2 Temporary Turism Visitor

You may be eligible for a B-2 visa if you will be traveling to the United States for:

  • Tourism

  • Vacation (holiday)

  • Visit with friends or relatives

  • Medical treatment.* 

  • Participation in social events hosted by fraternal, social, or service organizations

  • Participation by amateurs in musical, sports, or similar events or contests, if not being paid for participating

  • Enrollment in a short recreational course of study, not for credit toward a degree (for example, a two-day cooking class while on vacation)

* Visitor visas will not be issued for birth tourism (travel for the primary purpose of giving birth in the United States to obtain U.S. citizenship for their child.

Visa Waiver Program (VWP)

The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) allows eligible individuals from certain participating countries* to enter the U.S. for tourism or business purposes, staying up to 90 days without the need for a visa. Before traveling, these individuals must secure approval from the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) and adhere to all stipulated guidelines. While the VWP offers visa-free travel, those wishing to have a visa stamp in their passport can opt for a visitor (B) visa.

If you're looking to explore your options or require assistance with your visa process, consider booking a consultation session to delve into the best possibilities for you. Let us shoulder the complexities of the visa process so you can focus on the excitement of your upcoming journey.  Together, we can make that dream a reality.



Virginia Office

1750 Tysons BLVD, #1543

, McLean, VA 22102

New York Office

745 5th Ave, #500

New York, NY 10151


Click Here to Find Us


Contact Us

Opening Hours

Mon - Fri

9:00 am – 5:00 pm (EST)

Join Our Email List

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page